Sunday, June 18, 2006

New Toys at 3.40am

So now I am downloading for the first time all these cool software gadgets from Google, onto my new PC laptop that my father had bought because he needs it.

Not before I had to reset my wireless router, which freaked me out an hour ago by not responding: I had, apparently, somehow changed my settings and I have this stinking suspicion that someone tried to hack it (and succeeded), so I upgraded to a better security encryption.

Now I've downloaded Mozilla, Thunderbird, and the whole Google pack: pretty awesome stuff that one can't find on a Mac, I have to admit.

Still, setting up the wireless connection was painful. And confusing, to say the least.

I can't imagine how my parents would have handled it if I wasn't at home: they would have been completely befuddled, to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home