Sunday, June 18, 2006

Confusion reigns

I'm so tired today.

Totally drained from the inside out, as though I had never slept, as though I had been the living dead the whole time.

But so much has happened today within its last four hours. It's incredible, like the Australian soccer team in its last minute thrashing of Japan in the world cup: three goals in eight minutes. It's amazing how, when things are monotonous time takes forever to flow, and when things get exciting, it is over in a jiffy.

I'm feeling a bit like the Japanese team right now. Thrashed. Whipped. Tired. Numb.

I think I won't write here anymore, but will write somewhere else instead, as the only person reading this blog is the person I don't want to be reading my inner thoughts, because I don't want her to feel guilty or to feel pressured by anything, and yet, I'm dying to type this all out, to scream through my fingers and to vent through my fingertips the madness that spills out from between my ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home