Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Finals

I am doing my final Finals, and I can't study.

Mentally I'm tired and distracted as hell. I think it doesn't help that I'm sitting in front of the damned comp, so I'm going to go study in the library after talking to the Missus in a bit.

I don't know; ever since I busted my knee, I've been sleeping a lot like a pig.
And the damned knee oscillates between getting better and getting worse: the day before yesterday it was improving, yesterday it worsened and now it's better again. It might be that my body's trying to repair the knee, hence, the fatigue.

It's definitely also the case that my mind is now like a hyperactive ADD monkey that leaps at the coolest thing in sight, forgetting what it was previously doing. I definitely need to meditate and focus, and be engaged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home