Sunday, June 25, 2006

Addendum to previous post

I must add, I was very relieved to hear her decision.

Because I had gone to her place, thinking that I will probably break up with her.

Thank goodness I heard her speak first, before I said anything... moral of the story: always listen to the woman first.

---

That said, we still have not really spoken about our future together, and it's something that she does not really want to discuss at this point: doesn't matter. Right now, what's important is to support her in any way I can, given the situation, and to cherish what we have.

Gosh, why do I love her so much? I don't know.

What I do know is that I'm starting to write this blog in a way I despise: she loves me, she loves me not, repeat ad nauseum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home