Thursday, April 27, 2006

Le Biatch

My advisor is such a bitch sometimes. Today after our meeting, I asked her about the paper that I had given to her last week for her signature.

At that time, she had told me to remind her by email.

So I asked her about it today, and instead of saying, "Sure, you can come pick it up at my office later" or something like that, she gave me a blank look and said, "What paper?"

I then reminded her about the paper that I had given to her, IN PERSON, WITH TWO OTHER GRAD STUDENTS.
I looked at her, and for some reason, I was staring at her mouth, which was slanted to a side and pressed tightly together. Obviously very annoyed with me.

Her: "It's in my office somewhere. We're in a meeting now." -turns her back to me-

"WHAT THE FUCK???", I screamed mentally, even while my face bore a smiling mask on its skin. I bent over and started zipping my bag up. After 15 more minutes of listening to another grad student talk about a paper, which I had no clue about, I left, and here I am venting my anger at yet-another-menopausal bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home