Monday, May 01, 2006

Podcasts on my new iPod

My sister gave me a brand new iPod, which has allowed me to listen to podcasts on the go, which is awesome: I got to listen to the BBC news while walking to the doctor (who, incidentally, told me that my leg was pretty ok and "it will heal by itself". Like I was worried it would drop off like a gecko's tail and grow back?...), and on the way back I heard the hilarious Mr Brown, who is probably the best satirist we have in Singapore right now. Arguably such satire is much more effective political opposition than the Singaporean opposition, who are actually doing well given their circumstance but are still politicians all the same.

I'm so happy the iPod is FINALLY here!
:D
Sorry, MY iPod. No, wait, OUR iPod.
:DDD

On a relatively unhappy note, I tried converting to using Firefox as my primary default browser, but the damned thing really sucks ass (I wasn't able to upload this blog entry for the longest time), so I'm back to the old browser... good old Omni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home