Sunday, April 23, 2006

Possibilities

I just discussed with one of my best friends, let's just call him Jordkl.

Jordkl does a lot of social work in Singapore, for grassroots organizations. Specifically he is involved with this thing called "meet the people" sessions, in which members of parliaments and grassroots-leaders meet the people. People come to meet the MPs and do all sorts of things, including complaining, asking for help, etc.

He does good work.

So I figured that he would be good person to speak with regarding the possibility of doing social work in Singapore. True enough, he is: I'll keep in contact with him about things, but there might be the chance that I will be able to do some sort of guiding or coaching work, along the lines of what I did at Rice last semester for Leadership Rice. Very exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home