Wednesday, January 25, 2006

She Will Be Coming Round the Mountain When She Comes...

... and she'll be coming round to S'pore!

The Missus got an internship with a space related company in Little Red Dot!!!

Awesome! Cool! (And other superlatives best left unmentioned)

I've been lacking sleep the past few days, I've no idea why, though. But today I ran my farthest distance yet: one entire loop, and up to Entrance 8, and THEN back to my college from there.... pretty darned far. And I ran it in about 37 minutes, which is a marked improvement over Monday, when I ran till Entrance 8 with 39 minutes or so.

It's funny. The first 3 miles or so is complete hell. But then, beyond a certain point, it really becomes a matter of whether you want to continue or not: if I wanted to, I think I could have ran another loop (about 5km), without much problem at all.

The former President gave a talk at Rice today, and I couldn't help falling asleep while he gave a very fascinating talk, wtih a very broad overview of various technologies.... I think I'm not the only tired one in class, though.

I miss her. But I'm glad we're going to be together again very soon!

----

On the flip side, the prospect of writing a book after graduating, and of trying my hand at travel writing, is increasingly attractive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home