Monday, January 16, 2006

New Semester

Time flies by so fast.

Right now, it's already the last semester.

As it stands, I feel confident that this last semester will be my best: I'm ready to make it so. My classes are interesting, they are not mandatory (which invariably causes me to be a lot less motivated...), the professors seem good (for now), and I am quite ready mentally to make this semester as different from the last semester as possible.

In retrospect, this entire college period has been a big growing phase, with a number of downs: I remember my second year being particularly miserable. Then the return from studying abroad last semester was also an exercise in misery and angst.

I'm already looking forward to my next step. What will it be, I wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home