Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A number of thoughts

Dunno leh. I'm very tired right now...

I haven't posted much on this blog for the longest time, mostly because the past week has been super hectic.

My old man has come up to visit me, which was a very pleasant prospect. The only problem was that he was going to be based in f$%@king Woodlands instead of the city center of H-town!!
(For those who don't know, the Woodlands is about an hour's drive on the highway from downtown Houston. )

And, I don't have a car.
Heck, I don't even have a driving license. Last week I asked a good friend of mine to take me to the Texas DPS for testing, so that I can convert my photo driving permit into a proper license... the instructional permit of mine already has the words "Texas Driver's license" on the front, and most people don't turn the card around to see the fine print at the back....

I didn't get to take the test, but I managed to rent a car anyway as they aren't too stringent about it. So I spent the weekend getting ready to pick my dad up, which I did (the plane was 2 hours late), and spent a lot of time driving around, getting stuff, moving stuff (like luggage), etc.
In the end, I hardly had any time of my own to sit down and study for the exam, which I just took.

Nor did I have any time to do the homework due tomorrow, which, honestly, I couldn't care less about right now.

I'm just really tired. And wishing desperately that someone else was here by my side, while her pictures are pasted all over my wall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home